E80 Group is a multinational specialized in the development of automated and integrated intralogistics solutions for manufacturers of consumer goods operating in the beverage, food, tissue and other sectors. In 1992 the company anticipated the concept of Industry 4.0: the Smart Factory, sustainable, interconnected and safe.
The tailor-made solutions designed by E80 Group allow to manage all the intralogistics activities of factories and distribution centers ensuring a significant increase in plant efficiency and the total traceability of the products handled, with positive cascading effects that improve the entire supply chain. The main systems produced by E80 Group include palletizing robots, a wide range of laser guided vehicles, high speed robotic stretch wrappers, pallet control systems, robotic labelers, layer picking and repacking solutions, and automated high-density warehouses.
The entire logistics flow is centrally managed by the SM.I.LE80 software platform (Smart Integrated Logistics), the “orchestra conductor” that ensures the efficient integration of the systems, guaranteeing the optimal management of all operations, from the entry of raw materials to storage right through to shipping.
With 14 branches located worldwide, the Group believe in 5 values enclosed in the acronym ECCUS: Enthusiasm, Charisma, Competence, Humility, Wisdom. These are the pillars on which E80 Group corporate culture is based that is always close to customers, people and the territory.
Who are You
“It’s our fears that will limit our success, not our mistakes. The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who are not afraid of failing and want to change the world” – E80 Group CEO and Founder, Enrico Grassi
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what E80 Group can offer you to help you to thrive.
We are looking for an UX Software Designer who will contribute to the evolution of product within SM.I.LE80 engineering organization.
• Lead the design of experiences that make our products intuitive for users and provide them value.
• Deliver user research output, design guidelines, patterns libraries, wireframes, prototypes.
• Organize and lead workshops to spread UX culture
• Contribute to evolving our design system and UX strategy
• Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, UI Design, etc
• Tightly partner with product owners, to ruthlessly deliver value to our customers
• Help building and maintaining the holistic view of the system
• 5+ years experience as a senior member of a product design team
• Experience conducting customer research and user testing to improve designs
• Experience using personas to drive workflow-based designs
• Experience designing on multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, etc.)
• Black belt in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Zeplin, Overflow or other similar prototyping tools
• Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
• Deep understanding of the challenges of complex web and mobile web experiences (rich applications). Native apps are a plus
• Experience working with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
• Fluent English.
• Working experience within the industrial automation, system infrastructure monitoring, telco or mission critical software is highly appreciated
What’s In It For You
• Permanent contract
• Full time
• Fully remote
• Salary based on experience
Not just a job, a Career growth: Our steady YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
E80 World Academy: Prepare to be wowed by our innovative training and learning paths. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in your job.
#BE80: You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #BE80 Culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.