Job Posting Title
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Technical Leader will play a key role in ensuring seamless integration of final manufactured products from Concept through Production Validation for projects belonging to Refrigeration architecture supporting Project Manager on delivering technical product solution that create consumer value and satisfy the needs of the business and stakeholders. In particular:
- Lead cross-functional major/minor complexity projects from technical perspective: i.e. platform range extension
- Establish, plan & conduct design, development, coordination for: major systems, subsystems, processes and implementation.
- Assign activities, train & mentor technical people.
- Release engineering drawing in PLM system.
- Problem analysis & solution
- Apply Six Sigma tools & concepts on major/minor project, product subsystems, components development.
- Create and archive technical project documentations: i.e. Design decisions
What you need to succeed
- University degree on technical discipline or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- 3/5 years working experience in similar role/ industry
- Used to drive project development according to company specific procedures
- Manufacturing process and test requirements; capability to apply them to projects
- Proficiency level MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency level in job’s specific tools: Creo 4, Team Center, simulation tools, BOM
- Simulation skills
- Translate projects into direction / actions and priorities
- Provide direction and support to other Platforms. Engineer
- Track project planning
- Ability to manage multiple development project in parallel for subsystem / components
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence others and to build consensus over complex cross-functional matters
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Availability to travel depending on project needs.
- Team player and technical coaching abilities
- Autonomy in the assigned works / activities
- Problem solving attitude
- Upward level communication:
- Provides guidance/coordination through daily communication within the R&D dept.
- Daily/weekly contact within internal and external departments (R&D, Manufacturing, Product engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Laboratory and suppliers)
Nice to have
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Project Management (i.e. PMI)
- Knowledge of Cooling products
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.