An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, selfdriven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Inside the Supply Chain Department, the Supply chain Excellence Junior PMO reports to the Supply chain Excellence PMO and he/she coordinates all the activities related to the continuous improvement projects (process + systems).
He/she will coordinate improvement projects (process and systems enhancement and new tools) in the following areas:
- Demand planning
- Supply planning (Internal production, external supplies)
- KPI definition and dashboarding
- Creation of tolls based on AI capabilities
- Procedure creation and maintenance
What you need to succeed
- Engineering Degree (Management Engineering preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in similar role: supply chain processes management/optimization
- Strong attitude to manage complex projects (plan and monitor)
- Methodologic approach to problem solving (lean approach)
- Strong attitude in working with multiple internal/external stakeholder (markets, consultants, other HQ departments)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamworking attitude
- Flexible and proactive
Nice to have
- knowledge of SAP
- Experience with production planning and procurement
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.