Job Posting Title
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Software engineer, reporting to E&E SW Leader, will be involved in software development mainly for tumble dryers projects but she/he could/will also support other washing platforms software projects.
- Coding in C language.
- Software development experience on 8/32 bit microcontrollers (peripheral management, memory handling)
- Knowledge of firmware development without OS available
- Management of interrupt handling
- Knowledge of communication protocol management (I2C, UART, SPI, …)
- Able to read and understand already existing code, even with missing specification
- Maintenance of existing software
- Software debugging on the system and on PCB: HW customization on PCB, electronic schematics analysis and use of oscilloscope, signal generator, external power supply
- Software release management & documentations
- Module test and integration testing
- GIT framework knowledge
What you need to succeed
- C language knowledge
- Programming experience on microcontroller
- Bare metal programming: no operating system available, interrupt handling, real time processing, communication peripheral programming experience (I2C/UART/SPI…)
- Education: Electronic engineering degree / Information technology degree
- Professional Experience: 2-3 years of experience on software embedded development
- Languages:English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Soft skills:Problem solving, team working
- Other: Flexibility
Nice to have
- Programming experience in white goods
- Knowledge of GIT framework
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.