Manage execution of Field Services customers projects following applicable company policies and processes (CPP4S Customer Project Process for Services). Lead project team (Design, Planning, Purchasing, Contract, On-site implementation, etc.) and ensure customer satisfaction, safety compliance and financial performance. Manage Customer relationship and third parties within project scope. Accountable for project execution according to contract & specifications.
What will you do?
-Lead the project Launch
- Project hand over with tendering team, ensure Order Manager book project properly within ERP including invoicing plan
- Schedule validation and preparation of project planning and clear milestones, set-up project organization/team and responsibilities definitions
- Risks analysis and potential change order identification
- Organize Internal kick off meeting and customer kick off meetin
-Lead the project team through task planning
- Responsible to define the project workload plan, follow progress in line with scope of work and deliverables till completion
- Animate the communication within the team (Order Manager, FSR manager, Planner, etc.)
- Manage project contract ensuring fulfillment of Schneider Electric contractual obligations and application of its contractual rights
- Systematic review of deviations against specifications
-Ensure operational project management success
- Is accountable to ensure full safety for involved parties all along project Execution
- Customer first point of contact on project team interaction (correspondences, emails, calls, meetings, etc.) to ensure consistent execution
- Understand project’s contractual scope or additional requirements, be pro-active to generate change order to improve GM. Identify and alert on execution risks. Be proactive in resolving issues. Escalate to Sales to manage claims & variation orders
- Ensure project schedule is made/reviewed/updated and monitor to ensure timely completion of project. Ensure timely reporting and escalation to manage project events/issues impacting project performance or compliance with governance principles
- Cost Management and accountability on project profitability (cost, cash flow & margin) including forecasting, engagements follow-up & re-forecasting. Ensure timely revenue recognition
- Conduct, if necessary, Lessons Learned session with Sales and Tendering team to share feedbacks and provide inputs for continuous improvement
- Anticipate book to bill forecast estimation based on upcoming projects
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Engineering University Degree
- Mastering project management software tools (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Timely project completion with compliance to safety, statutory requirements and good customer satisfaction
- Great customer intimacy, demonstrated soft skills in Negotiations & Conflictual conversations with customers
- Ability to anticipate deviations from plans and timelines, to manage and escalate issues at the right time
- Project Profitability/GM improvement vs as-sold
- Master forecast of Project Sales & Book to Bill & GM
- Good livel of English
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.