This role is responsible to provide, worldwide, expert level technical support to SE Field Services Representatives (FSRs) and Certified Service Partners (CSPs) about repairing, maintenance and startup activities on Cooling Products (Precision Air Conditioners, Chillers and Indirect Air Economizers) intended mainly for Data Center applications.
What will you do?
- This person has to provide adequate guidance, remotely and on-site, in order to solve problems related to the installation, operation and application of the aforementioned products.
- If necessary, the person will have to be able to involve other company functions (R&D and Sustaining Engineering, Quality, Marketing and Application Engineering) in order to receive the necessary support for solving the field issues.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Good level of English
- School background in technical discipline
- Good team work skills
- Availability to travel
What’s in it for me?
- 6 month internship
- Expense reimbursement of €900 per month
- Meal vouchers from €8 net per day
- Exciting work in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-regional teams;
- Training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunities for development based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have an equal opportunity to reach their fullest potential, depending on personal performance and aspirations;
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.