What will you do?
- Accountable for contractual and innovative set up to ensure competitive offer and execution margin improvement within a project team.
- Define the specific purchasing strategy for the project, focusing on high stake / high risk commodities, continuously prioritizing tasks based on project time schedule
- Secure the supplier sourcing & selection, being involved from the early tendering phases of the project to the cash collection, integrating all specification aspects (cost, lead-time, technology, quality, flexibility, logistic, financing & cash flow, T&C’s, Make or Buy…), , managing RFI, RFQ, eRA and the bid tabulation (based on total cost of ownership (TCO)), securing the negotiation process (including TC)
- Assess risks and opportunities on the supply chain and transfer/mitigate them as early as possible through audit, contractual clauses, supplier action plan…
- Contract with suppliers taking into account customer requirements (back to back…), anticipating potential changes & claims with suppliers.
- Manage the suppliers’ assessment starting from RFI, Safety and cybersecurity, and being responsible for the positive outcome; then uploading relevant documentation in dedicated portal;
- Manage Global initiative related to Sustainability through suppliers’ assessment and questionnaire and being responsible for the positive outcome; then uploading relevant documentation in dedicated portal;
- Manage the purchasing order process with an ethical approach, securing the assets from SE
- Secure the supply deliveries, managing the risk mitigation plans with suppliers and anticipating pro-actively the necessary reminders
- Participate to the margin improvement by closely monitor and control supplier changes & claims as well as supply chain resources during execution.
- Achieve qualification of supplier and evaluation of performance for service and material purchases.
- Contribute as team member to better serve the customer, taking into consideration the change orders and the expectations from customers, selecting flexible suppliers
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Experience on full scope of purchases (including advanced negotiation and contract management)
- Strong customer orientation (reactivity and adaptability)
- Good project process understanding, besides rigorous governance and process management
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility and commitment, faultless ethic
- Proximity management and management by participation
- Team builder (credible supplier alternative for tender/project manager)
- Proven ability to work inside international cross-functional teams
- Leadership and cooperation skills
- Ability for exposure to Management Committee
- Excellent Italian fluency, oral and written;
- Good Business English fluency, oral and written;
- Technical/economical degree
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office and SAP
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.