Takes any necessary actions to make sure that a product or service will satisfy customer requirements and is the driving force in implementing continuous quality improvement.
What will you do?
- Identify non-quality factors continuously, conduct or have other departments conduct in-dept analyses and monitor quality improvement plans.
- Identify potential issues before they occur and implement preventive solutions
- Solve quality manufacturing issues – with 8D methodology – affecting customers quickly and effectively through containment, correction and prevention steps.
- Plan and take any necessary actions to provide adequate confidence/evidence that a product or service will satisfy given contractual/explicit customer requirements.
- Make audits and analyze results as specified by quality systems and methods.
- Independently run meetings together with other plant functions to ensure that products meet customer requirements.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Statistical knowledge,
- Know how to conduct Kaizen for improvement,
- Conducting process, line and system Quality audits;
- Knowledge of electronics processes (Printed circuit boards, SMT Surface Mounting Technology, THT Tin Through Holes, SPC statistical Process Control, CPK process capability, RPS rapid problem solving)
- Knowledge of iso9000 and IPC 600 standard
- Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications, possible Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification and ISO 9000 certified auditor.
- Fluent English
- Excellent relationship skills with various internal stakeholders, from production to engineering department
- Mediation skills and pragmatism in problem solving.
- It is a plus: knowledge of PFMEA, process control plans, and GR&R of measurement systems (MSA)
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent contract;
- Flexibility on the job;
- Exciting work in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to various collaborative projects with cross-regional teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunities for growth based on clear development paths;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their maximum potential, depending on personal performance and aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or cafeteria meal;
- Equity plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and professional/extra-professional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.