Job Posting Title
Senior Platform Engineer – Commercialization Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Commercialization Leader will coordinate, under the supervision of Platform Manager and through the Platform Meeting event, the collection of new requests coming from key stakeholders, the scoping activities involving key process partners and create a supervise a sustainable minor projects product plan for the category.
Commercialization Leader will also lead key meetings linked to Technical Changes coordinating cross functional team on collect, evaluate and implement new request for the cooling product group. In particular:
- Lead minor projects.
- Lead cross functional meetings.
- Coordinate cross functional team activities.
- Establish collaboration with key stakeholders (Platform, PMO, Procurement, Marketing, Design, Manufacturing)
- Scope new requests with support with Platform Manager and Technical Leader.
- Create and coordinate execution of projects plans ensuring adherence with committed dates.
- Manage R&D workflow through PLM system.
- Create and archive technical project documentation for the assigned initiatives.
What you need to succeed
- University degree on technical discipline or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- 3/5 years working experience in similar role/ industry
- Experience on minor project development according to company specific procedures and track projects planning
- Translate minor projects into direction / actions and priorities and provide direction and support to other Platform Engineers
- Proficiency level on MS Project tool and in General office SW (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Knowledge on specific tools: PLM (Team Center preferred), BOM management.
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken.
- Ability to manage multiple development project in parallel
- Availability to travel depending on project needs
- Autonomy in the assigned works / activities
- Problem solving attitude
- Team player and ability to work cross-functionally and influence others
- Provide guidance/coordination through daily communication within the R&D dept.
- Daily/weekly interactions within internal and external departments (R&D, Manufacturing, Product engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing.Laboratory and suppliers)
- Provide evidence of the progress of the activities at leadership on monthly bases
Nice to have
- Six Sigma competences / Green belt certification
- Project Management (i.e. PMI or similar)
- Knowledge of Cooling products
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.