Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
The Sustainability Business, within which division you will sit, provides decarbonization and digitization solutions to organizations around the world. Our suite of services spans energy supply, efficiency and sustainability strategy, all backed by digital tools such as Resource Advisor, Zeigo Network and Zeigo Power.
Our Renewable Energy and Carbon Advisory Team
Schneider Electric is the leading global renewable energy advisor. Due to the record growth of our client services and increasing demand for corporate renewable energy solutions, our consulting practice has an emerging need to enlarge our operations team. You will join a team of experienced professionals in renewable energy and carbon advisory services supporting many of the largest organizations in the world to achieve aggressive sustainability goals. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented energy professional to further enlarge our team to deliver services at highest standards.
For some more insights into the people behind our work, see this video: Cleantech Careers at Schneider Electric | Schneider Electric
Life is On – what about you?
- Lead Corporate Client Engagement: Guide our corporate clients on their journey towards renewable energy adoption, steering them towards successful execution of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and other renewable energy initiatives. Manage timelines and deliverables with finesse.
- Client Collaboration and In-Person Meetings: Initiate and conduct in-person meetings with clients, facilitating project kickoffs, stakeholder trainings, and the launch of Request for Proposals (RFP). Engage in technical and financial reviews, and expertly manage developer ‘short-list’ interviews.
- Negotiation and Support: Assist in term sheet and PPA negotiations, both for Financial (Virtual) and Direct (Physical) PPAs. Leverage your expertise to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes for our clients.
- Executive Approval and Advisory: Play a crucial role in high-level client executive approval meetings. Provide essential guidance across treasury, accounting, legal, finance, and sustainability domains, ensuring comprehensive decision-making.
- Team Leadership and Development: Lead internal project teams, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior team members. Your experience will contribute to team growth and success.
- Enhance Client Services: Elevate the quality and efficiency of our client services through rigorous internal research, knowledge-sharing, and process improvement initiatives. Your contributions will drive excellence across the board.
- Diverse Role Expansion: Extend your impact beyond PPAs. Assist process teams in managing sustainable energy strategies, consulting services, clean technology solutions, feasibility studies, and market research, broadening your expertise and influence.
- Embrace Global Insights: Embark on domestic and international travel to engage with clients and markets, broadening your horizons and enriching your experience.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
- The ideal candidate will have completed a bachelor’s degree in Energy, Business, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or a related technical field paired with a proven track record within renewable energy and/or complex energy markets.
- Ideally you can demonstrate professional experiences in Project Management and bring an experience in European energy markets and regulatory frameworks, preferably including renewable energy sector ideally with experience in at least one of the wind, solar, storage or hydrogen technologies
- We are looking for a candidate with strong project management skills, capable of overseeing contract and project requirements across multiple diverse areas with an experience in leading project teams or managing individuals, showcasing your ability to direct and inspire.
- You should have the ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analyses and ideas in a concise, persuasive manner, also in a client-facing environment.
- We are looking for an analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail as well as solid organizational and problem-solving skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with fluent English language skills (spoken and written) and plus another European language. Spanish, French, or German language skills are advantageous.
Your next step – apply of course!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.