Job Posting Title
Senior Commodity Buyer – Raw Material
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the Procurement Team at Haier Europe. The Company is part of Haier Smart Home, the number one group globally in home appliances and among the Fortune Global 500 Companies. Haier Europe is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region – where it can count on successful brands such as Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel – and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We look for someone who lives the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking.
What you will do
Under the management of the Global Commodity Manager Raw Material, the Raw Material Buyer will take care of:
- Lead analysis of market trends, supplier sourcing and development, risk monitoring, performance and compliance
- Scouting of new suppliers, qualification and development of the same, preparation of contract drafts, management and closing of contracts
- Define and implement the global purchasing strategy for his reference commodity, implement improvement processes, optimize and streamline sourcing activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement the sourcing strategy of its reference commodity
What you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in the procurement of raw materials, gained within structured multinational contexts;
- Experience in working with cross functional teams (international);
- Excellent analytical skills:
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Fluent English;
- knowledge of the chemicals markets is a plus;
- Similar industry is a plus (Automotive – white goods – Industry)
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.