Within the Global Field Services training department, reporting to the Service Training Manager for Europe, your role will be to train and update technical trainings for field services engineers, partners and end users in Europe. In addition, you will be in charge of teaching methods covering course design, course implementation and course update.
What will you do?
- Conduct technical trainings, on Cooling Systems, equipment and solutions from Secure Power LOB for all Cooling offers:
– Delivering technical training for Cooling Systems and datacenters for our internal and external clients using virtual class and attended class methods.
– Make sure that safety rules, best practices and safety conditions are met during each training session.
– Evaluate trainees for certification.
– Be responsible for classrooms and maintenance of cooling equipment.
– Work closely with R & D, technical management and technical support for technical issues and get the latest technical evolution.
- Designing of training courses and be Subject Matter Expert (SME) for certain products:
– Manage engineering instructions, teaching methods, course creation, necessary equipment’s to launch new training courses for Cooing solutions / offers.
– Be in charge of updating course content and ensure the knowledge & knowhow transfer towards the other trainers Globally.
– Creation of Tutorials and supporting with the creation of eLearning training for the training offers you are responsible for.
– Develop new digital training programmes and courses for new Schneider Electric’s UPS and product models
– Contribute to the creation and update of FSR training paths.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Ideally educated to engineer level in Cooling principles and /or electrical or electronics.
- Autonomous, you demonstrate abilities of analysis and pragmatism.
- Aptitude to lead a group of 6 trainees and capable of covering the course content on the time permitted.
- You have good relationships, a good level of oral communication and enjoy international contacts
- You are flexible and have a good sense of customer service
- You are well organized and can manage multiple tasks between training sessions.
- You are comfortable English both oral and written.
- You have a digital mindset and you are looking forward to discovering digital methods.
- Some knowledge on IT and networks are an advantage.
- International travel to be expected.
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.