Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Expert.
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing and you want to take unexplored paths and make unconventional choices, this is the right opportunity. You will work in the heart of innovation, supported by talented professionals.
You will support prestigious brands in adopting the latest and most innovative technologies to produce new and creative functional solutions and continuously increase your Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge. You will have opportunities to work on different industries.
Join our teams and based on your seniority and work experience, we will build the most suitable professional future for you:
- As a Specialist, you will collect, analyze and define functional requirements (Customer Journey design and Flow Mapping). You will contribute to the requirement feasibility technical verification and application solution functional design. You will manage configuration and implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, on which you will perform testing and training activities, following set deadlines and quality levels.
- As a Team Lead, you will manage end-to-end projects following all development phases, ensuring the output quality, compliance with deadlines and budget constraints. You will guide the Team during the RFQ response, proposal and preparing demos. You will handle the analysis, design and marketing automation processes and define the architectural choices and solutions. You will be the contact point for the customer and suppliers.
Why should we choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have a technical-scientific degree with a strong propensity towards marketing automation.
- You have at least six months of experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management activities on multi-channel projects.
- You have been using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or its Social Studio and Pardot components or other similar tools (e.g. Eloqua, Adobe Campaign) for at least six months.
- You have experience with the Salesforce CRM platform (any Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications are a plus)
- You have an in-depth knowledge of relational and SQL databases
- You know how to integrate data within Marketing Automation platforms
- You are familiar with Agile, or Semi-Agile project methodology (certifications are a plus)
- You are resourceful and have good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- You work well under pressure and always meet deadlines
- You have excellent communication and relational skills
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- Nice to have any experiences on Datorama, Thunderhead, Evergage or C360
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer