E80 Group is a multinational specialized in the development of automated and integrated intralogistics solutions for manufacturers of consumer goods operating in the beverage, food, tissue and other sectors. In 1992 the company anticipated the concept of Industry 4.0: the Smart Factory, sustainable, interconnected and safe.
The tailor-made solutions designed by E80 Group allow to manage all the intralogistics activities of factories and distribution centers ensuring a significant increase in plant efficiency and the total traceability of the products handled, with positive cascading effects that improve the entire supply chain. The main systems produced by E80 Group include palletizing robots, a wide range of laser guided vehicles, high speed robotic stretch wrappers, pallet control systems, robotic labelers, layer picking and repacking solutions, and automated high-density warehouses. The entire logistics flow is centrally managed by the SM.I.LE80 software platform (Smart Integrated Logistics), the “orchestra conductor” that ensures the efficient integration of the systems, guaranteeing the optimal management of all operations, from the entry of raw materials to storage right through to shipping.
With 14 branches located worldwide, the Group believe in 5 values enclosed in the acronym ECCUS: Enthusiasm, Charisma, Competence, Humility, Wisdom. These are the pillars on which E80 Group corporate culture is based that is always close to customers, people and the territory.
Who are You
“It’s our fears that will limit our success, not our mistakes. The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who are not afraid of failing and want to change the world” – E80 Group CEO and Founder, Enrico Grassi
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what E80 Group can offer you to help you to thrive.
We are looking for Resident Automation Engineers who will be in charge to keep complex systems in operation at our big client’s industrial plant in Gerona.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the plant in compliance with any KPI and contractual performance
- Collaborate with the technical offices for problem resolution, organization of on-site and remote interventions, procurement and shipment of spare parts, and offers
- Perform corrective maintenance and troubleshooting activities on the installed machinery aimed at guaranteeing its operation
- Carry out all or part of preventive maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance plans, as stipulated with the customer and company provisions
- Take part in meetings with clients
- Draw up reports to the customer regarding the activities carried out and the performance of the plant, according to agreed methods
- Draw up reports on the Elettric80 structure, regarding the activities carried out, performance, anomalies and corrective actions, according to agreed methods
- Foster improvement activities, modifications, possible solutions
- Carry out periodic training to the customer’s operators, according to methods to be agreed
- Manage any spare parts stock at the customer’s, suggesting reorder points and purchases as needed
- Organize, manage and update any security documentation requested by the customer
- Higher Diploma or Degree in technical address
- Previous and proven experience gained in the role or as an electromechanical maintenance technician or transfer technician in structured companies operating in the automation or plant engineering sector
- Good/excellent ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and technical drawings
- Knowledge of SW plc Siemens, Backhoff, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Fanuc
- Dynamism and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress management
What’s In It For You
- Permanent contract
- Full-time contract
- Salary based on experience
Not just a job, a Career growth: Our steady YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
World E80 Academy: Prepare to be wowed by our innovative training and learning paths. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in your job.
#BE80: You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #BE80 Culture.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.