The Regional Cooling Service Representative is responsible to provide professional on-site services for cooling range of products produced by Schneider Electric to its customers including commissioning, technical on-site analysis, resolve customer’s issues. Regional Cooling Service Representative is primary focusing on complex & critical projects, including troubleshooting & on-site support for Cooling Equipment & Systems (air cooling, air- or water-cooled chillers, CRAC/CRAH units)
What will you do?
- Perform Startup & Commissioning on all equipment across the entire cooling product range
- Evaluate unit installation (e.g. the quality of pipes for CRAC and the hydraulic circuit for chillers);
- Evaluate system’s installation & operational conditions
- Ability to perform onsite adjustments to bring the units to the best running conditions
- Be able to identify if the failure is related to a quality issue/ software issue / operation condition issue (Root cause Analysis)
- Work with another Schneider Electric service engineers & partners during site interventions
- Properly document, label, and return all defective parts utilized in the repair of equipment to the designated disposal/repair location
- Train Schneider Electric customers on basic operations of the equipment
- Ability to perform preventive & corrective maintenance for cooling systems
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Thorough understanding of HVAC principles, specifically cooling and basic knowledge of electricity
- Must be able to perform duties with general direction, receiving only general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Work is usually quite independent of other team members
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures, professional documents, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to travel internationally for 50% of the working time (and more)
- University education – Mechanical or Electrotechnical education (University degree)
- At least 5 years with commissioning or field service repair with HVAC or cooling equipment
- Confirmed experience with Cooling Equipment & Solutions (air cooling, air- or water-cooled chillers)
- Experience with precision cooling is real advantage
- Experiences with HVAC, generators, fire detection/suppression
- Mandatory: fluent communication in English language (B2+ level min)
- Flexibility & Reliability, Focus on technical details & Customer focus, Team player, Leadership skills
- Good Software tools literacy: MS Office, Acrobat, AutoCAD
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent contract
- Flexibility on the job;
- Exciting work in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to various collaborative projects with cross-regional teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunities for growth based on clear development paths;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their maximum potential, depending on personal performance and aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or cafeteria meal;
- Equity plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and professional/extra-professional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.