What will you do?
- Be the main contact for customer and therefore the key figure for project execution.
- Ensure that the project follows Schneider Electric Customer Project Process (CPP) execution best practices.
- Monitor and control project schedule, costs, financials, invoicing, cash flow and quality.
- Daily risk management and pursue opportunities.
- Coordinate engineering department (internal or external).
- Support expediting and testing department during construction and or Factory Acceptant test.
- Coordinate on site activities together with Service department and Site Manager
- Finalize the project according to the contractual request and the internal procedure (archive, lessons learned, CAPEX to OPEX).
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Support tendering and selling department in negotiations, definitions trough best practice and lesson learned
What qualifications will make you successful?
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Fluent English (written and oral) is mandatory
- Demonstrates a clear customer-oriented vision
- Demonstrates capacity to manage project in difficult and stressed scenarios
- Negotiation and mediation skills
- Nice to have: previous technical experience and PMI certification
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.