Currently we are looking for a Project Manager specialized in Medium Voltage Electrical Distribution Solutions.
What will you do?
- Be in direct contact with Customer and therefore a key figure for project execution
- Have a full understanding of the Customer technical needs and identify the most suitable solution in accordance with Schneider Electric Portfolio
- Develop and coordinate engineering activities to realize the defined Solution
- Monitor and control project schedule, costs, financials, invoicing, cash flow and quality
- Ensure that the project follows Schneider Electric Customer Project Process (CPP) execution best practices.
- Support expediting and testing department during manufacturing and or Factory Acceptant Test.
- Coordinate on-site activities together with Service department and Site Manager
- Finalize the project according to the contractual request and the internal procedure (archive, lessons learned, CAPEX to OPEX).
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Support tendering and selling department in negotiations, definitions trough best practice and lesson learned
- It is not only what we do, but also how we do: ensure on daily basis that all the actions are performed according to Schneider Electric Company Core Value: Customer First, Act Like Owner, Dare to disrupt, Learn Every day, Embrace different
What qualifications will make you successful?
- University Degree in Engineering (electronic, electric)
- Technical knowledge of MV/LV Switchboard Solutions is a must (knowledge and experience with electrical schematics drawing, functional drawings, logic diagrams, products as Protection Relays, TA/TV, Switches, and relevant tech. specifications)
- Knowledge of Electrical Distribution Solutions standards in different market segments (OIL&GAS, UTILITY, ELECTRO-INTENSIVE, MARINE)
- Almost 2-5 years of experience in Project Engineering and/or Project Management
- Stress Management and Teamwork orientation
- English – Fluent (written and oral);
- Clear customer oriented vision
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance;
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.