Job Posting Title Production System Manager
The challengeAn exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of the Production System Team (HOPS). The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need
someone who is passionate, proactive, self driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile
approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Within the Production System (HOPS) Central Team, you will be in charge of driving the Continuous Improvement program across all plants, with the aim of effectively improve plants’ performances through the pillars methodology application and ensure full sustainability of results.
You will define, develop and lead HOPS philosophy, metodology and approaches across the organizations and will drive manufacturing transformation in accordance with the principles.
- Guarantee focus on sustainability and reliability of Haier Production system architecture.
- Define and implements HOPS strategy & implementation roadmap agenda for the Region and ensures coherent roll out within the different plants and sites integrating tools across the Integrated Supply Chain function.
- Coordinate Central Pillar Leaders / Subject Matter Experts, ensure HOPS related competencies development and diffusion in the organization, providing coaching, supporting the creation and the certification of internal trainers, and ensuring the right level of knowledge, awareness, education, and training.
- Constantly monitor the level of knowledge embedment in the organization, performing audits in the HAIER EUROPE factories and sites and developing governance monitoring tools.
- Drive own group to act as a catalytic element to spread the knowledge of HOPS, within Operations, Supply Chain and beyond.
- Coach Plant Leaders on HOPS.
- Ensure global alignment with other regions on HOPS
- Define and improve HOPS standards regarding Work Organization, Material flow design, Equipment Management methodology, ensuring achievement of production, quality and productivity targets
- Manage the governance and development of Blue Book and Best Practices
- Define methodology and tools for running Value Stream Mapping/Design and VA/NVA analysis
- Support New Products Introduction and footprint activities
- Manage and execute HR processes ensuring their implementation for own population.
- Support talent management process (selection, development, and career path)
- Ensure team spirit, good team-working environment, conflict negotiation, individual and group communication
- Provides leadership and coaching to the entire team.
- Ensure communication of vision and strategy for own area of responsibility above and below within the organization.
What you need to succeed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Good level of knowledge of root cause analysis and problem-solving methodologies
- Lean manufacturing principle advanced knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of HOPS basic principles and standards needed for effective activity execution
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Advanced data analysis and reporting abilities
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Project Management deep skills
- Manufacturing financials deep knowledge
- Leadership, initiative, and positive attitude
- Availabilty to travel
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge in project management and business planning skills.
- Enthusiasm for professional development and continuous learning.
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.