Job Posting TitleProduction Planner
The challengeThe challenge
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Inside the Supply Chain Department, the Production Planner reports to the Planning Coordinator and he deals with the scheduling of all activities related to production processes
• He is responsible for the main production planning process for a pool of factories/suppliers of finished products
• He/she aims to maximize supply efficiency based on the production constraints that may be encountered.
• He/she interacts with people in different organizational units around the world, such as Branches, Marketing and Shipping Department, as well as HQ, to execute supply plans and meet inventory and customer service level goals.
What you need to succeed
- Economics or Engineering Degree
- 1-2 in the role inside structured multinational contexts;
- Excellent analytical skills:
- Flexible and Proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamworking attitude
- Fluent English;
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Sap
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.