As we invest in continuous improvement of our processes and products, we are always looking for people who can strengthen our Product Management team, supporting it in all business and analytical activities.
The Company is part of Haier Smart Home, the number one group globally in home appliances and among the Fortune Global 500 Companies. Haier Europe is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region – where it can count on successful brands such as Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel – and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We look for someone who lives the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking.
Product Managers report to the Business Manager of the assigned product line, according to the business and hiring needs.
What you will do
Our Product Managers usually are in charge of:
- Supporting go-to-market product strategy within Italy for the assigned product line
- Driving market trends & competitors analysis, consumer insights and needs to support product features and positioning as well as value propositions.
- Supporting product launches and follow the brand team to produce high quality and effective assets
- Monitoring our outbound sales progress (market share, price index metrics) and inbound sales success (sales vs. budget, performance KPIs, project performance vs. effort, profitability)
- Driving efficiency and cost-saving activities (product, logistics) to improve business and product competitiveness
- Proposing range enhancements based on product gaps (in our line-up, vs. market as well as future opportunities)
- Supporting projects from a product marketing perspective
- Working together with Consumer Insights and Brand team to support the value proposition and content creation for all new launches across all brands
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, or Engineering
- From 6 months to 3 years of experience in product management
- English and Italian fluency (must have)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (must have)
- Dynamicity and proactivity
- Time management and organizational skills
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.