An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the Italy Product Management team at Haier Europe. The Company is part of Haier Smart Home, the number one group globally in home appliances and among the Fortune Global 500 Companies. Haier Europe is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region – where it can count on successful brands such as Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel – and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We look for someone who lives the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking.
We are looking for a Product Manager to support the team in all the commercial and analytic activities. The resource will report to the Business Manager of the assigned product line.
What you will do
- Support go-to-market product strategy within Italy for the assigned product line
- Drive market trends & competitors analysis, consumer insights and needs to support product features and positioning as well as value propositions.
- Support product launches and follow the brand team to produce high quality and effective assets
- Monitor our outbound sales progress (market share, price index metrics) and inbound sales success (sales vs. budget, performance KPIs, project performance vs. effort, profitability)
- Drive efficiency and cost-saving activities (product, logistics) to improve business and product competitiveness
- Propose range enhancements based on product gaps (in our line-up, vs. market as well as future opportunities)
- Support projects from a product marketing perspective
- Work together with Consumer Insights and Brand team to support the value proposition and content creation for all new launches across all brands
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, or Engineering (must have)
- At least 2 years of experience in product management (must have)
- At least 2 years of experience within the consumer electronics, and home appliances industry (must have)
- English and Italian fluency (must have)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (must have)
- Dynamicity and proactivity
- Time management and organizational skills
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.