Job Posting Title
Pre Sales Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of the Service Team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, selfdriven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
The Pre-Sales Specialist primary goal is to communicate high-quality technical knowledge with future and present stakeholders involved in the design, installation, and maintenance of PV systems that use Haier/Nahui product line.
As a member of our Italian team, your primary responsibilities will be to
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to various types of stakeholders;
- Meet with installers, system designers, and distributors, either with local sales colleagues or alone, to discuss their requirements and present Heier/Nahui solutions;
- Record and track customer requests
- Draw System Design based on customers requirements
- Ensure local product certification and regulations compliance, including interfacing with sales, support, and R&D teams in China
- Realize and maintain a database of competitors’ solutions available in the market in order to be able to show Haier/Nahui USPs
What you need to succeed
- Must Have: You will likely possess a technical or engineering related degree or masters, such as Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Electronics, and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the solar industry.
- Nice to have: Experience and knowledge of renewables or specifically inverters would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
- Soft Skills: You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a “can-do” attitude and desire to develop and grow within a fast-moving global company. Comfortable working independently, you will also work well in a team, being able to collaborate and support colleagues when needed.
- Language: Fluency in Italian is essential and as well as good working knowledge of English; additional languages would be an advantage. There will be some requirement to support customers in other markets or travel within Europe to support at trade shows or other events.
- Others: This is an office-based work, but you will be required to travel throughout Italy on a regular basis for trainings, meetings and exhibitions.
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.