We are seeking an experienced Power Apps Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining low-code applications within our Global Digital Factory. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Low-Code technology, software development and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to identify new low-code opportunities and to gather related business requirements, translating them into low-code solutions
- Design, develop, and deploy low-code applications using industry-leading low-code platforms
- Integrate low-code applications with external systems, APIs and automation process tools
- Develop and maintain project technical documentation, including design specifications, process flows, and test plans
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the developed low-code applications
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members and stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Low-code technology and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Low-code development
- Strong knowledge in one or more Low-code platforms (e.g., Mendix, Appian, Microsoft Power Apps, Pega, …)
- Knowledge of process analysis, design, and implementation
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Certification in Low-code technology
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of data modeling and database design
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Power Apps Developer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make a significant impact on business processes, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
GOSP – Generali Operations Service Platform is a joint-venture between Generali and Accenture and provides IT and Procurement services to Generali Group companies. Our purpose is to accelerate the Group’s innovation and digitization strategy through the Cloud and shared platforms. Based in Italy it has 5 branches across Europe and employs about 1.000 people.