Job Posting Title
Platform System Integrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Deliver the 5 year product plans for TD platform, work on new project introduction, support product maintenance group.
- Leading new project initiatives plus general engineering initiatives from scoping, planning through execution and validation up to the start of production, apply PMO skills
- Participate in improvement actions in area of cost and quality to guaranty committed project cost and quality KPIs
- Support ideas generation phase and leading product platform cost and quality pipeline in order to match the cost and quality target. Dealing with budget, prioritization and partnering with other cost & quality enablers and manufacturing for prompt and effective introduction
- Dealing with cross functional/cross cultural teams and process partner like marketing, purchasing, engineering, approval agencies and production, providing integration through all project development phases
- Dealing with normative and codes evolution in order to anticipate and evaluate their impact on production range, interfacing with internal and external agencies
What you need to succeed
- Technical background
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, thermodynamics, or equivalent)
- 2/4 year of experience as technical leader or System integrator in similar industry (mass production industry)
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Self organization, multitasking, ability to work under pressure and per objective, resilience, ability to create personal network.
Nice to have
Experience in white goods industry / specific technical knowlwdge of Tumble dryer products. Knowledge of Six Sigma tools, FMEA, system engineering
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.