Job Posting Title
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Platform engineers develop, design components, subsystems or systems aimed to deliver an architectural design for a refrigerator product.
Platform engineer is responsible to provide to Technical Project Leader and External Stakeholders all required design documentation supporting tool creation, project execution as per all Stage & Gate process deliverables. In particular:
- Design and development, of components or small system; coordination for related approval test plan in manufacturing and/or Laboratory
- Create and release engineering drawing in PLM system according to drawing ISO standard (1101), company, and quality procedures.
- Create and archive technical project documentations: i.e. Design decisions / BOM product changes.
- Analysis, evaluate and document data.
- Direction and priorities provide by supervisor/technical leader
What you need to succeed
- University degree or equivalent demonstrated knowledge.
- At least 1/3 year working experience in similar role/ industry
- Intermediate level in interpreting and creating CAD drawings
- Intermediate level in job’s specific tools: Creo 4 (CAD), Team Center (PLM), BOM
- Basic level in General office SW (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Translate minor projects into direction / actions and priorities
- Provide direction and support to other Platform Engineers
- Track assigned activities status and planning
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel for subsystem / components
- Availability to travel depending on project needs
- Autonomy in the assigned works / activities
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Team player
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence others
- Problem solving attitude
- Communication: daily/weekly contact within internal and external departments (R&D, Manufacturing, Product engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing. Laboratory and suppliers)
Nice to have
- Proficient level in CREO 4
- Knowledge of Cooling products (both Free Standing and Built)
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.