What will you do?
Product Information Management:
- Lead the Data Management process of Cooling LOB with Systems using the various Offer Creation Tools
- Support Launch Process for key offer releases
- Regularly conduct the competitive analysis of product portfolio and of the needs for offer enhancement to keep the offer competitive and monitor cost trend.
- Conduct Win / Loss Analysis.
- Gather insights from our customer personas and by applying consistent practices to support a consistent customer experience and a seamlessly integrated customer journey.
- Regularly conduct Voice of Customers
- Collaborate with Regional and Country teams to collect information and requirements to define differentiated offers to deliver value to the Customers.
- Drive creation and management of solution design, configuration tools, digitized Service to propose a Best-in-Class Experience to our Customers.
Offer Creation and Other tasks to manage:
- Understand and capture customer needs and define new offer scope and specifications in alignment with market needs and company strategy.
- Identify market trends, disruptions and opportunities that can impact offer performance and drive initiatives to capitalize on it.
- Execute offer creation Projects to meet customers’ demands, in coordination with all T&E Teams (Engineering, Industrialization, Category Management, Marketing, Quality)
- Develop detailed requirements for new Products and Offer Specifications and ensure that they are in line with market requirements, Voice of Customer, and company strategy.
- Launch new offers, manage launch performance, and achieve offer program objectives.
- Price positioning and geographies to capture offer value and ensure competitiveness.
- Develop offer competency within commercial teams through training and workshops
- Manage resolution of offer issues – technical and commercial.
- Provide product specific strategic direction to the sales team globally through development and deployment of offer strategy plan/playbook.
- Provide regular updates to the management on product line performance and initiatives.
- Support on sales tools creation for new and existing products including.
- Support on specific projects for Global strategic accounts.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Fluent in oral and written communication in English. This is mandatory as the role involves coordination with global teams.
- Data center products and system specifications, configurations and working principles
- Knowledge of customer application needs and challenges in data center and industrial applications.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic international environment and manage through influence.
- Manages multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritizes tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusion and work with multiple stake holder to drive the agenda.
- Comfortable and effective in public speaking presenting data and technical information in front of large groups of people and senior management.
- Must be able to learn and be comfortable in working in often process driven environment.
- Strong team player to demonstrate leadership and achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Engineering graduate (Mechanical / Equivalent); MBA is a plus
- Overall min 8-10 years of experience in product management, business development and similar techno-commercial roles.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in Data Center Cooling industry in techno-commercial roles
- International work experience and flexibility to collaborate with global teams in various time zones, the role requires frequent domestic and international travel.
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.