We are looking for a Network Security Expert (m/f/d) to strengthen the Perimeter Security group and to contribute to increase the Network Security posture of Generali Group.
The Perimeter Security group is responsible for protecting the European Generali Group from external and internal attacks. It acts in an advisory capacity as well as in the provision and operation of central security solutions.
To achieve this goal, ideally you are able to:
- Create system designs, operating concepts and cost estimates for central security solutions and implement them
- Operate an Internet proxy and implement customer and security requirements (white/blacklisting, assignment of authorizations, etc.)
- Provision, operation and further development of the public DNS platform
- Manage an IPS solution, configure rules and policies, analyze the logs and optimize the protective effect, web application firewalls, analyze logs for possible false positives and implement requirements (new rules, whitelisting, etc.)
- Carry out reviews of firewall rules, accompany audits and support the Tufin tool as a security policy orchestrator
As part of the group, you will also be in charge of:
- Performing safe operation of the implemented solutions, continuously optimize them and carry out all necessary maintenance work
- Protecting the European data centers from DDoS attacks
- Supporting the GOSP’s CSIRT, implementing their requirements and supporting the analysis and resolution of incidents
Additional requested skills/experience:
- University degree in business informatics or information technology or have a comparable education
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of IT security
- Excellent understanding of network infrastructures (routing, switching, firewall) as well as IPv4 and IPv6
- In-depth knowledge of Tufin and WAF and IPS technologies
- Knowledge of at least one of the scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Bash (Shell) desirable
- Knowledge of Netskope Proxy and Infoblox DNS desirable
- Characterized by strong analytical and conceptual skills and a quick grasp.
- Independent and detailed way of working, with an equally reliable eye for the essentials.
- Fluent in spoken and written English B2 (German is a plus).
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
GOSP – Generali Operations Service Platform is a joint-venture between Generali and Accenture and provides IT and Procurement services to Generali Group companies. Our purpose is to accelerate the Group’s innovation and digitization strategy through the Cloud and shared platforms. Based in Italy it has 5 branches across Europe and employs about 1.000 people.