An exciting opportunity has arisen at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
As a Logistic Specialist Intern you will support the outbound logistics dept. to manage flows from the Italian warehouses to all customers ensuring operations effectiveness, service level accuracy and transportation efficiencies. In particular:
- Monitor and control a KPI dashboard to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the 3PLs, inventory levels, and appointments with customers.
- Monitor and control a KPI dashboard to measure inbound activities, time to take in charge containers/vehicle in the warehouse, and port congestion.
- Ensure maximum level of road Direct Deliveries (DD) from factories and from deep sea shipments.
- Monitor demurrage and detention costs.
- Be involved in supply chain cost controlling activities, Support Demand Planning in managing internal stock transfers activities.
- Cooperate with Quality dept., HQ Planning and Product Line management in maximizing quality control.
- Monitor and evaluate current processes and promote continuous improvement.
What you need to succeed
-Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics or similar
– Good written and spoken English desirable
– Good knowledge of Excel and Office package (Access, Power Point, …)
– Interest for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
– Well organized, self-motivated, focused on meeting deadlines and able to multitask within a fast-paced environment
– Good team attitude
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
We offer an initial 6 months internship, 800 euro, company computer, meal tickets, smart working.
Are you ready to join us?