Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit.
You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
What awaits you:
- In your role as Consultant, you’ll be part of strategy and assessment projects, helping clients better understand what is happening today and cocreating a Lab of the Future.
- You’ll perform Business & Process analysis, requirements gather to drive value in the lab.
- You will perform basic to complex configuration of laboratory informatics systems, integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- As well as writing and performing unit tests, you’ll provide periodic status and progress reports
- Finally, you’ll transform client requirements into design solutions
- Hybrid working
Le tue caratteristiche
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in science-, engineering-, biomedical- or pharmaceutical-related fields
- Demonstrable experience of working in controlled environment within Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Bio-technology, Bio-medical, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- A passion for continuous learning and development, particularly in technology and data science skills
- Management or Technology Consulting experience with a continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence, would be a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to travel within the EU and globally, based on client demands
- Strong logical and analytical skills combined with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English