Within Industrial Automation business, we’re looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) to drive the business growth with key strategic account executives in Italy.
What will you do?
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate targeted Key Customers in the Industrial Automation business. Identify and effectively qualify sales leads and maintain a sales revenue pipeline.
- Identify and effectively qualify sales leads and maintain a sales revenue pipeline.
- Selling Industrial Automation business value proposition and solutions and promoting all of Schneider Electric products, services and solutions from other business units too.
- Develop business solutions that solve customer application problems through the usage of solutions Schneider Electric’s portfolio.
- Implement sales, marketing tactics and programs to meet or exceed assigned segment objectives.
- Develop and execute business plans to achieve annual sales and business objectives and providing accurate and timely reports/forecasts. Collaborate with the Global Team to grow our solutions business.
- Develop a team selling approach and act as a liaison between Customers and pre-sales technical specialists, EU and the Customer service organization.
- Develop all the prescription activities related to competitive bidding, ensuring the follow-up of opportunities in the preparation of the entire tender process
- Extensive business solution selling experience and proven track record in selling/presenting to C-level business executives, combined with the ability to run high value sales strategies of multiple complex transactions.
What will help you to be successful?
- Bachelor o Master’s degree Engineering or IT
- Previous experience in End User segments or Industrial Automation sector is preferred
- Extensive business solution selling experience and proven track record in selling/presenting to C-level business executives, combined with the ability to run high value sales strategies of multiple complex transactions
- Experience in business intelligence, content management, customer relationship management and/or another web application to understand your customers’ needs
- Business Fluency in English;
- Readiness to travel on business (approx. 70%) throughout Italy
- An established network in Water segment would be an advantage
What’s in it for me?
- Permanent Contract and company car;
- Flexibility at work;
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities o lead and contribute to different projects collaborating with cross-region teams;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
- An environment where employees have equal opportunities to reach their fullest potential, depending on performance and personal aspirations;
- Global Family Leave program;
- Ticket restaurant or meal at canteen;
- Shareholding plans;
- Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance and Professional/extraprofessional accident insurance.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.