Job Posting Title
Junior Digital Automation Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the development of the Digital Manufacturing team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
The role will focus on the development of technologically advanced equipment for the shop floor. He/She will support outstanding Digital Manufacturing Transformation by mapping opportunities, implementing digital solutions in collaboration with Business Owners, IT Owners, relevant Key Users, defining best practices and by monitoring and supporting the adoption. He/She will drive and support the delivery of digital transformation project in Italy, Turkey, China, Russia, and Romania.
- Being the HQ expert of OT for Haier Europe
- Work on complete projects from specification to production startup in a fast-paced multinational context in close collaboration with local manufacturing teams from Turkey, Romania, China, and Russia. Facilitate the gathering of needs, propose solutions and investigate the introduction of new technologies. Support adoption of new processes and tools and behave as super user of technology.
- Build strong collaboration with local teams, ICT, and stakeholders.
- Support the analysis and digitalization of processes giving support to local units
- Collaborate to Technology Scouting
- Work in collaboration with local units and HQ to propose, develop and support improvements of the current architecture.
- Support the harmonization of the whole projects planning in order to guarantee timing and quality of delivery
- Define and support the local deployment of new equipment
- Act as a technical interface between local productions, central engineering department and suppliers
- Support as expert the local maintenance and upgrading of the factory tools such as SCADA, MES, MOM and innovation projects on Industry 4.0.
- Support as expert the local maintenance and upgrading of OT architecture.
What you need to succeed
- Fluent English knowledge
- Interest for new technologies, cloud and IOT solutions, bleeding edge technologies
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills to work with external suppliers and other functions
- Hands-on attitude to solve practical problems
- Electronics, information technology or automation engineering degree
- 3/4 years proven experience
- Technical knowledge: client/server architecture, MS SQL database, SQL language, PLCs (siemens), TCP/IP and basic network protocols, OPC and other field protocols, Signal Processing.
- Availabilty to travel
Nice to have:
- Programming languages (java, C, c#, c++, Python) knowledge
- PowerBI or other self-service analytics tools
- Process Technologies and standardization design knowledge
- Project management certifications
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.