The challengeAn exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Perform cost analysis and budget
- Cost analysis on new projects (product, processes & technologies, footprint) to support business decisions (from Marketing, Procurement, R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing and Leadership)
- Estimates of new components and finished products cost (derived & new models), R&D technical changes and cost reduction (support to business cases and authorization of capitals release)
- Cost analysis and comparison on different specification of finished products
- Budget preparation
- Check files and software extracts to check missing standard costs and calculations for components and products
- Cost calculation for financial closures support
What you need to succeed
Education: University degree in Economics or Industrial Engineering
Professional Experience: 2 year of Experience in production companies and cost
Languages:Italian (Fluent) and English (Fluent)
Strong analytical thinking and reporting skills, method and precision
Nice to have
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.