We are looking for an IT Application Service Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of the applicative service and of the Customer Satisfaction. The Service Manager aims the value co-creation along with customers, focusing on satisfying the genuine requirements of the customer and ensuring a consistent and adaptable approach, while delivering IT services. Guarantees the respect of agreed Service Levels, and is in charge to respect assigned cost targets. He is also fully accountable of the compliancy with Company’s guidelines and policies.
- Manages the onboarding of each new service or/and any major changes, acting as PM of the onboarding itself: planning with cost evaluation and coordinating the set-up of a new service, including tools, procedures, stakeholders and communication flows, RACI
- Manages the interaction with verdors/third parties, defines service perimeter, KPIs and SLAs, service model. monitors the performance of the vendors/third parties, manages the relationship and acts accordingly in case of underperformance
- Defines the necessary budget to run the service from the application management perspective and controls that forecast and actuals get along and manages proactively to handle any deviation from the assigned target
- Collaborates with the customer with an open dialogue and active collaboration to pursue Satisfaction and loyalty; prepares and presents the Service Performance review with a recurring approach
- Monitors SOW and Vendors/Third Parties Service adherence and operates following Company’s processes and practices
- Monitors the Service Performance (including SLAs) and acts proactively to avoid and minimize any Service degradation, pursuing continuous improvement and risk control
- Focuses on promoting innovation and service and costs optimization
- Fully accountable of the effectiveness and quality of the delivered service, and has the duty to operate in line with Company’s policy, guidelines and technical measures, keeping related risks under control
- Min 5 years of similar experience in an International context
- Degree in ITC/Engineering
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks (ITIL 4 preferred)
- Experience in running a Cloud-based service is preferrable
- Past experience in software development and architectures and/or IT Infrastructure are considered a plus
- Familiarity with IT General Controls and Risk Management frameworks
- Good knowledge on accounting management of IT services
- IT Management experience
- Effective Communication skills to different levels of an organization
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Problem solving
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
GOSP – Generali Operations Service Platform is a joint-venture between Generali and Accenture and provides IT and Procurement services to Generali Group companies. Our purpose is to accelerate the Group’s innovation and digitization strategy through the Cloud and shared platforms. Based in Italy it has 5 branches across Europe and employs about 1.000 people.