Job Posting Title
IoT Business Intelligence Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the IoT team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
- Join a team developing the ecosystem tied to Haier Europe’s connected appliances, with the aim of creating new value propositions for our consumers, experimenting with new business models, and increasing the share of revenues deriving from services.
- Leverage the available data lake and data visualization systems (currently Qlik Sense for IoT platform data, Mixpanel for mobile app data , Salesforce for consumer data) to organize the company’s IoT datasets, modelling their behavior, extracting insights and value, and representing them to business partners via clear and accessible dashboards and reporting.
- Autonomously define research and analysis focuses, recognizing and asking the “right questions”. Structure processes, automations and tools as needed. Maintain a strong orientation to improving business results and end-user experiences.
- Work closely with the Chief Data Officer, IT, and IoT Technology to shape the evolution of the IoT and consumer data lake and data warehouse, creating a big data/analytics practice with a strong focus on consumer and product marketing, and supporting data exchange with third parties with an eye to compliance and privacy.
- Contribute to the diffusion of data-driven culture throughout the company, interfacing with all main departments (including marketing, R&D, quality, after-sales service, etc.), training their key people, and collaborating with them to explore and define new data usage and business cases
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in disciplines with significant quantitative or statistical focus.
- Data science in corporate environments (3-5 years)
- Optional: quantitative marketing (1-3 years) management consulting (1-3 years).
- Fluent English
Preferred qualifications & soft skills
- Must-have: data analysis, statistics, or inference techniques; familiarity with relational and non-relational databases; intellectual curiosity and willingness to solve complex problems; experience with applied big data or machine learning projects; business and technical communication skills.
- Nice-to-have: leadership and self-starting attitude; consumer orientation; experience with Agile methodology; familiarity with Qlik Sense, Mixpanel or Salesforce; familiarity with AWS data processing environments and microservices; knowledge of data-specific programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python).
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.