Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Integration Developer & Technical Analyst – Mulesoft
Assist the design of Cloud-based integration systems using on Mulesoft/Salesforce solutions in different areas (Energy, Product, Media) and develop your skills in the most innovative technologies through our certification paths.
As part of an international team, you will manage the following:
- Technical design and flow development suggesting the most suitable pattern for different needs (publish-subscribe, request-response)
- Defining integration with different systems (through connectors, Rest API, WS Soap), flows, logs and technical field mapping error management methods
- Supporting testing phases, analysis and identification of errors and their resolution
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you’ll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Schneider Electric: launching the largest E Salesforce implementation: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-schneider-electric-salesforce-crm-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Le tue caratteristiche
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- You have at least two years’ experience with at least one of the main protocols for Web Service SOAP and Rest API and related programming languages (WSDL, XML, XSD, JSON)
- You have at least a basic Salesforce knowledge
- You have used at least one integration tool (Mulesoft, Tibco, Oracle SOA, WSO2, etc …); knowledge of JMS and SQL and collaboration tools such as GIT/SVN will be considered a plus.
- You have participated DevOps projects and used tools like Jenkins or Ansible
- You have a technical/scientific degree or diploma
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer