We are looking for a Clinical Development Engineer, who will support the medical staff during mitral valve replacement procedures and use clinical/preclinical data to support R&D efforts.
Di cosa ti occuperesti
- supporting the medical staff in the operating room during clinical trials in the preparation of the device during implants and identify opportunities for improvement on the product and / or the procedure;
- supporting the medical and technical staff during preclinical studies in order to report the results of the procedures and any critical issues encountered to the R&D team;
- working with the R&D team to incorporate clinical feedbacks for the improvement of the device.
- preparing theoretical and practical training for the international clinical centers that will be involved in the study;
- collaborating with other company functions to support clinical studies also from the logistical point of view (making sure that all the required material is available on time), regulatory and documentary (for the purposes of the quality management system);
- supporting the management in preparing content about clinical progresses for international conferences.
Cosa cerchiamo da te
- Engineering or related biomedical degree preferred
- 3+ years of operating room experience
- Ability to work in a start-up environment (self-starter, motivated, hands-on, small team collaboration)