Why will you choose Accenture?
To discover the passion and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method and operating models with the most advanced technologies and sustainable solutions. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
In Industry X we are using the power of data and digital, to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Achieving greater productivity, driving growth and achieving their sustainability commitments by redefining how products are designed and engineered; how products are sourced and supplied; how products are manufactured; how products are serviced, returned and renewed.
Home office: Milan, Rome
The Project Senior Planner is responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules, coordinating with project managers, and providing guidance to junior planners. She/he will use project management software to manage timelines, resources, and dependencies and will work closely with project teams to ensure that deadlines are met, and projects are completed on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and experience in project planning and management.
- Develop and maintain project schedules using project management software;
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure project timelines are accurate and up-to-date;
- Identify critical path activities and ensure that they are properly prioritized;
- Monitor project progress and identify potential delays or issues;
- Provide guidance to junior planners and project team members;
- Collaborate with project teams to identify resource requirements and ensure that they are available when needed;
- Develop and maintain project risk management plans;
- Provide regular project status reports to project managers and other stakeholders;
- Participate in project planning and status meetings;
- Continuously evaluate and improve project planning processes and tools.
The Project Senior Planner is a critical role in ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of project management principles and tools, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Engineering, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in project planning and management;
- Strong understanding of project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Primavera (P6 preferably);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience in risk management and mitigation;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- PMP certification is a plus.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer