Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Product Lifecycle Management – PLM 3D Experience Solution Architect.
Location: Milan, Rome, Turin
Join us to strategically manage data and resources, boost business processes, integrate and optimize technology, and support our customers’ business.
As part of a team of professionals, you will:
- Defines, proposes and provides an integrated Global Solution enabling the customer to achieve its business objectives leveraging 3D Experience Platform know-how.”
- Support the PLM functional solution definition, working closely with the functional team that interact with Client Product owner.
- Define how to address the Client requirements leveraging as much as possible the 3DX capabilities/module
- Coordinate the technical development team to implement the solution on 3DX platforms.
- Coach and support the technical development team members to assure that the implemented solution is based on 3DX approaches.
- Measure and verify project effectiveness.
- Constantly share progress with the customer to establish a profitable relationship.
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you’ll deliver best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- More than 10 years’ experience in the configuration and integration of 3DX Dassault PLM platforms;
- Knowledge of the 3DX platform (Configuration, Administration, Customization, Architecture);
- Knowledge of main Dassault languages (MQL, EKL);
- Knowledge and development skills in Web Services and REST APIs; JAVA, JSP, HTML5/CSS3, REST web services, SQL;
- Knowledge of the Windows and Unix OS;
- A STEM (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics degree and Physics) degree is preferable;
- An intermediate level of English;
- You love to share and learn different things;
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Assago, Roma, Torino