To discover the passion and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method and operating models with the most advanced best practices, methodologies, technologies and sustainable solutions. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
In Industry X we are using the power of data and digital, to help our clients redefine products they make and how they make them. Achieving greater productivity, driving growth and achieving their sustainability commitments by redefining how products are designed and engineered; how products are sourced and supplied; how products are manufactured; how products are serviced, returned and renewed.
We are seeking a highly skilled Oracle Primavera Expert to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Oracle Primavera solutions (P6, Unifier, integrations with other systems) that meet our clients’ project management needs. The role will require strong technical skills, project management experience, and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
Location: Milan, Rome
- Design, develop, and implement Oracle Primavera solutions for clients.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their project management needs and requirements.
- Configure Primavera P6 and Unifier to meet clients’ specific needs, including customizing layouts, creating reports, and integrating with other systems.
- Provide technical support for clients during implementation and post-implementation phases.
- Train clients on the use of Primavera P6 and Unifier and provide ongoing support as needed.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets for Oracle Primavera solutions implementation.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including project managers, engineers, and software developers, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Oracle Primavera features and capabilities and make recommendations to clients and internal teams on how to best leverage the technology.
Le tue caratteristiche
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle Primavera implementation and integration.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices.
- Experience with database management systems, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- Project management certification (PMP) is a plus.
If you are a talented Oracle Primavera Expert with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to clients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.