Why will you choose Accenture?
To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
In Industry X we are using the power of data and digital, to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Achieving greater productivity, driving growth and achieving their sustainability commitments by redefining how products are designed and engineered; how products are sourced and supplied; how products are manufactured; how products are serviced, returned and renewed.
Location: Rome, Milan, Turin
- Defining the business strategy and technology impacts on Products, Services and Organizations;
- Designing strategic roadmaps and ecosystems to support the business transformation by fostering innovation with new ideas, use cases, capabilities, technologies;
- Managing a/o collaborate on projects focusing on creation of new Enterprise Asset Management and Asset Performance Management platforms;
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team, collaborating with industry-leading Asset Management experts, Data Scientists, Data Engineering, Front End developers and Industry experts to design and develop solutions that need to manage large assets portfolio and to adapt to a rapidly changing data landscape;
- Interacting with Client’s Business, Engineering and IT departments, along with wider ecosystem, being able to translate Clients’ business requirements into new value propositions points;
- Analyzing and leveraging IOT platforms to create value to the Clients through their products;
- Integrating AI solution in the full stack of products, from IoT embedded system to high scaled cloud solution for Factories.
Le tue caratteristiche
Why would we choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience on IBM Maximo;
- A Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electronic or Management Engineering or Economics Master’s degree;
- Good Knowledge of Asset Management, Reliability and Maintenance processes;
- Will be considered as a plus a relevant Energy & Utilities industry experience;
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset;
- Fluent English spoken and Written.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/