We are seeking an experienced purchasing manager to handle our company’s purchasing activities. The purchasing manager’s responsibilities include developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
The purchasing manager should be able to manage and optimize purchasing activities and processes.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising dedicated buyers, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Provide an overview of the assigned plants, develop strategy in the Business Unit for assigned categories (MRO and Contracted Services)
- Managing negotiations on associated category or projects
- Achieve cost objectives for the Business Unit Purchasing
- Strategy deployment for Indirect Material
- Identify and realize potentials for cost savings regarding suppliers and plants
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system
- Degree in engineering or/ business administration or a related field
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Supervisory and management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – SAP and purchasing software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in competitive enviroment
Qualified applicants will receive consideration.
E80 Group does not tolerate any kind of discrimination or offensive behavior against one’s personality (for example, moral, sexual or other kind of harassment, intimidation, persecution and other), or social exclusion or unfair treatment due to nationality, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, genetic features, family status, religious or political views or physical disabilities, veteran status, citizenship status, marital status, or pregnancy.