An exciting opportunity has arisen at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
We are looking for a Facility Management intern who will manage building assets and general site facilities.
In particular, he/she will:
- Manage building assets and general site facilities;
- Assist in coordinating activities across international sites;
- Hand projects related to building structures;
- Extract and analyze data from monitoring systems;
- Read technical specifications;
- Create office layouts using AutoCAD;
What you need to succeed
– Student or Neo-graduate in Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar fields
– Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
– Good knowledge of Excel and Autocad
We offer an initial 6-months payed internship
800 euro, company computer, company canteen, smart working .
Are you ready to join us?