An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the Service Quality team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
As a Connectivity Service Specialist Intern you will be responsible for the interface with the various Contact Centers and for the management of cases concerning connectivity issues such as: identification and resolution of connection problems, consultation of data management portals connection parameters, indication of the correct spare parts, providing live support during the enrollment of the appliances. Connectivity Service Specialist also interfaces with the IoT team to identify and help resolving complex connectivity issues.
- Collaborate with the IoT to manage the cases reported by the Contact Center or directly from the countries;
- Monitor the number of cases and the management of individual cases reported in Sales Force and directly from the countries;
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative reports of the activities reported by the Contact Center;
- Feedback of solutions and results into the assigned systems and processes;
- Support Contact Services operators in recovering the information and data necessary for the management of the various cases;
- Report malfunctions or connectivity problems that may be recurring;
- Create and manage tickets for reporting issues on internal portals
· neo graduate or student in Electronic Engineer or similar background
· English and italian language full proficiency
· Good knowledge of Office Package
Place of work: Brugherio
We offer an initial six-month paid internship (800/month), possibility of employment upon completion
At Haier Europe we look for entrepreneurs that are passionate for bringing extraordinary experiences to our customers and delivering business results.
Are you ready to join?