Job Posting Title
Global Buyer Logistic & Transportation
An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the Indirect Procurement Team at Haier Europe. The Company is part of Haier Smart Home, the number one group globally in home appliances and among the Fortune Global 500 Companies. Haier Europe is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region – where it can count on successful brands such as Candy, Hoover, Haier, Rosières, GE Appliances and Fisher&Paykel – and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We look for someone who lives the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking.What you will do
What you will do
Reporting directly to the Global Category Manager, the candidate will ensure the correct management of the entire purchase process of Secondary transportations (warehousing&distributions).
The candidate will support the regional organization in the definition of the supply base and the purchasing strategies according to the following rules:
- The definition of procurement strategies to optimize quality / cost ratio;
- The alignment of all regions to Group best practices in Procurement;
- The implementation of the Group standards, processes and rules;
- The identification of possible synergies and global sourcing opportunities within the Group;
The resource also will be responsible for the management of the following activities:
- The relationship with internal stakeholders for a proactive definition of operational business needs;
- The Vendors scouting to strategically increase the supply base, the communication management, the evaluation of the offers received, definition of project deliverables, SLA, penalties and termination clause.
- Drafting of contracts in collaboration with the legal department and manages the orders in the company ERP;
- Analysis of purchase costs and preparation of action plan to manage them;
- Collaboration with common procurement organization in Haier Group to identify possible intercompany Master Service Agreement;
What you need to succeed
- Degree required, preferably technical
- at least 3 years of experience in similar roles in a dynamic and international context
- experience in logistic providers will be preferred
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- excellent knowledge of Italian
- familiarity with the main IT tools (Excellent Excel knowledge)
- excellent analytical, relational and negotiation skills, good problem solving.
- strong interest in professional growth in procurement and logistics
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.