Job Posting Title
Global Buyer Electronics
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
Following the main guidelines coming from the management, the person will be responsible directly or supporting the local purchasing departments for all the plants of CHG for the strategic sourcing and negotiations for the electronic boards for some specific projects and BS.
- Lead analysis of market trends, supplier sourcing and development, risk monitoring, performance and compliance
- Scouting of new suppliers, qualification and development of the same, preparation of contract drafts, management and closing of contracts
- Define and implement the global purchasing strategy for his reference commodity, implement improvement processes, optimize and streamline sourcing activities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement the sourcing strategy of its reference commodity
What you need to succeed
- Degree in engineering or business management
- 3/5 years of experience as Commodity Buyer in large manufacturing or multi-industry global organization.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of the Electronics commodity and suppliers
- Excellent skills of negoziation
- Willing to travel for business
Nice to have
- Knowlegde of spoken and written italian
- Knowledge of Sap
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.