We are actively recruiting for our Milan office a Project Manager with strong technical background in the Renewable Energy Sector.
The candidate will manage and actively design, in coordination with the other team members, the preparation of proposals and the delivery of projects in the renewable energy sector (mainly wind and solar photovoltaic). Furthermore, the candidate may be involved in other sectors such as energy efficiency, greenhouse gas inventories etc.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Taking the leadership on the whole project cycle, from the definition of its scope according to the client needs to the successful delivery of the required output;
• Managing the interaction with Clients, subcontractors and the other team members;
• Coordinating with the other team members to accomplish each assignment within deadline and budget;
• Proactively disseminating lessons learnt within the team and promptly understanding whether other opportunities can be identified;
• Delivering reports/proposals in line with Stantec’s quality standards;
• Assuring during the entire project cycle the adherence to Stantec’s policies and procedures;
• Actively produce part of the documentation required for the successful delivery of the projects.
Project Manager Energy
• Master degree in Energy, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental Engineering;
• At least 7 years of relevant working experience (preliminary/basic/final design, permitting & authorization, due diligence of renewable energy plants), preferably in e engineering and/or consultancy companies;
• Experience in projects related to the of renewable energy plants (onshore and offshore wind/ solar);
• Flexibility, curiosity, strong team working attitude and proactivity are a must;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD;
• Good knowledge of GIS Software (ArcGIS or QGIS) will be an added value;
• Knowledge of software for calculation of yield production of PV and wind plants are preferential;
• Strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Excellent command of Italian and English;
• Accreditations as energy expert (e.g. EGE) will constitute an added value;
• Project management certification will constitute an added value;
• Availability to business trips worldwide, short/medium periods, is a requirement.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Environmental Engineer, Project Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!