We are actively recruiting for our offices in Milan or Rome an Energy Project Engineer in the Energy Sector.
The candidate will actively work in coordination with the other team members in the delivery of projects in the area of design, permitting and authorization of renewable (mainly wind and solar photovoltaic). The candidate will be involved in the preparation of feasibility study, due diligence, design & engineering, environmental impact assessments, analysis of constrains present on certain areas, etc. Furthermore, the candidate may be involved in other aspects of these projects and in other sectors such as energy efficiency, greenhouse gas inventories etc.
The candidate will work in team and will be responsible for:
- Understanding the scope and execute the assigned activities;
- Coordinate with the other team members (and subcontractors, if any) to accomplish each assignment within deadline and budget;
- Delivery reports/proposals in line with Stantec’s quality standards.
Energy Project Engineer
- Master degree in Environmental or Energy Engineering;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience (design, permitting & authorization, due diligence of renewable energy plants), preferably in engineering and/or consultancy companies;
- Flexibility, curiosity, proactivity and strong team working attitude;
- Autonomy in accomplishing complex tasks;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Availability to business trips worldwide, short/medium periods, is a requirement.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of GIS Software (ArcGIS or QGIS) will be an added value
- Knowledge of software for calculation of yield production of PV and Wind plants are preferential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent command of Italian and English
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Environmental Engineer, Project Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!