An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the Cooking Built-In Standard & Approvals team at Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
- Knowledge & Governance of the key products attributes impacting test activities;
- Execute the list of the testing activities to be executed for approval and report out;
- Report out the results of the tests to Stakeholders and Lab Team Leader at the requested level of detail;
- Coordinate with Renta S&A Lab Team to be sure to have alignment on test methods and test reports.
· Electrical High School/Bachelor Degree
· Fluent in Italian, good knowledge of english
· Good knowledge of Office Package
We offer an initial six-month paid internship (800/month), free company canteen
Place of work: Brugherio
At Haier Europe we look for entrepreneurs that are passionate for bringing extraordinary experiences to our customers and delivering business results.
Are you ready to join us?