An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe. The Company is on a journey to achieve ambitious business growth and leadership objectives in the region, and we need someone who is passionate, proactive, self-driven and motivated to join a team of open-minded individuals.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the core values of the Haier’s attitude: entrepreneurship and innovation, zero distance to consumers and IoT & Ecosystem thinking. A true change agent with an agile approach thriving for idea contamination and with a hyper-collaborative approach that breaks silos and creates an open ecosystem.
What you will do
This Position sits within DT Business Partner Office. The main purpose of the job is the management of the relationship with Manufacturing department in order to address business needs, process changes and support digital transformation initiatives. The job holder shall support the company in managing the business changing needs.
- DT Business Partner works with the Company organizations (or Business Departments) to help them improve their processes and systems with the aim of helping the company to solve business needs, address business changes and achieve their goals.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the Business Requirements.
- Support users in formalizing requirements, in addressing solutions and designing the processes from IT point of view.
- Within a project, manage and lead specific task or stream by collecting the requirements, identifying phases and elements, monitoring task/stream progress by tracking activity.
- Support users in project activities as well as for testing new functionalities and enhancements.
- Interact with other areas of IT to successful deliver a range of solutions.
- Interact with the 3rd parties/suppliers, validate the proposed solutions and monitor the activities planning and the due dates.
What you need to succeed
- Proven application experience in manufacturing processes
- Application experience in MRP and APS System
- project management skills
Education: Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
Professional Experience: good professional experience (2/3 years) in a similar position in multinational companies or in consulting companies
Languages: Italian & English at least at Intermediate level both written and spoken
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starting attitude
Behavioral Attributes: comfortable working in small and large teams and flexibility to adjust priorities when business needs change
Other: availability for national and international business travel
Nice to have
- Application experience in SAP
- Competences in Quality Management
- Sectors with high industrial complexity as with advanced and articulated information technology environment
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.