An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to Haier Europe! DTBP are key elements of our organization as they act as a liaison between Digital Technology and internal business units. They live the business, know the processes, understand gaps, identify opportunities, shape out the specific DT Roadmap and Strategy for the business segment they work with. They anticipate their clients’ needs by understanding the transformation and the need of leaner processes, offering solutions to translate them into technology, platform, data analysis.
What you will do
As the DTBP Finance, you will oversee one of the most dynamic, distributed and critical business area within Haier Europe. You will liaise with all Countries to capture their needs, see commonalities and set priorities for design and implementation, compatible with the overarching strategy of Digital Technology.
In this role, you will manage the relationships with the Finance departments across Haier Europe. This concerns, in order of priority, the offices of corporate performance management, commercial and industrial controlling, administration and treasury. You will be in charge of welcoming the business requests, evaluating their usability, understanding the strategic value, proposing suitable digital solution and supervising the delivery pipeline.
ACTIVITIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Within a project, manage and lead specific task or stream by collecting the requirements, identifying phases and elements, monitoring task/stream progress by tracking activity.
- Support users in formalizing requirements, in addressing solutions and designing the processes from IT point of view.
- Understand technical options, limitations, costs and risks of solutions’ applicability.
- Support users in project activities and solution’s introduction
- Interact with other areas of IT and Business to successfully deliver a range of solutions.
- Interact with the 3rd parties/suppliers, validate the proposed solutions and monitor plans and due dates.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of business-related IT projects, ensuring successful execution within agreed timeline and budget.
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of IT solutions, regularly reporting on IT project outcomes.
What you need to succeed
- Proven professional experience (4/5 years) in a similar position in multinational companies or in consulting companies; sectors with high industrial complexity as with advanced and articulated information technology environment is preferred
- Proven application experience in CPM Processes
- Strong understanding of business processes and ability to connect business needs with digital solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize requests
- Flexibility to adjust priority with business needs change
Nice to have
- knowledge of most relevant international accounting principles
- Controlling Background for Commercial and Industrial Processes
- S4Hana Experience is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Management/Economics or a related field
- Experience in consulting firms or IT departments of organized companies with significant digital transformation projects in the finance sector
- English at least at Intermediate level both written and spoken
- Creative and analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about driving IT effectiveness and enabling the business to achieve its objectives
- Flexibility to adjust priorities when business needs change
- Availability for business travel
Haier Europe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.